Monday, March 21, 2016

A bundle of Information

So the past few weeks have been a bit busy for me due to my inability to post for a variety of reasons. Fear not however, I bring with me a plethora of new information

The following pictures detail our third final project, the drawdel(a drawing turned into a model). Overall the reception for the project turned out well as most people had a difference in opinion of which side showed the most. More notably, the underside of the drawdel I made had the most favorable stance, but the back had 2 votes to its name as well. My perspective of the entry space turned out well in addition due to it showing the space, but in hindsight, the area shown was not the best area and the next best spot would have been the street itself.
Our current project is one that involves us using the site of the UNAM in Mexico, a autonomous university. Most of the drawings that I've done are currently prepared to be shown at the mid review, the process drawings, but I have a model to show of the process. The model below focuses on using the film techniques Framing and Zoom to highlight the entry of the lobby/gallery space. I decided to keep those in moving onto the next few models. One of the current ideas that is not shown, but will be shown at the midterm/after the midterm on this blog, is the idea of a tracking shot. A tracking shot is a shot in which a moving object is shown for a long period of time as we are tracking it. Im currently experimenting with the idea of using the tracking shot to highlight the passages to the theaters themselves.


Once the midterm review is finished, expect A LOT of pictures and I mean A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment