Thursday, April 28, 2016


So this post will cover the final crit for this project that occurred this past tuesday. Overall, the design didn't change much from when I last posted except for a few minor shuffling around of rooms, furniture , and structure. At the crit on the other hand, it wasn't understood as well as I had hoped. My design originated from the Drawdel from the previous project and the critics understood that, but according to them, my original design idea got lost along the way. The things I learned from the critique, I need to move the curator's offices, expand the library, create a more fluid way of understanding the concept, rotate the biggest theatre, and try to use light as a pathfinder. With this in mind, I'm already working on a revamp of this idea for this friday/weekend. I've already got the main shuffling around of rooms figured out and honestly, It looks and communicates my main idea in a better way. I look forward to figuring this out further for the final portfolio.








 









No comments:

Post a Comment